Lauren, Aunt Kande, Madison and I took an evening for shopping, dinner and nails. Shopped at Justice for Madison's Christmas gifts then got the younger girls nails done. Madison and Lauren both got red and green for Christmas. Turned out really cute. Not sure what it is with the Wilsons, but out of all the places to eat that we had to choose from, the girls insisted we eat at Skyline! We all had a great time and will have to make this an annual event! Maybe next year I can talk them into upgrading the dinner!
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Girls Night Out
Lauren, Aunt Kande, Madison and I took an evening for shopping, dinner and nails. Shopped at Justice for Madison's Christmas gifts then got the younger girls nails done. Madison and Lauren both got red and green for Christmas. Turned out really cute. Not sure what it is with the Wilsons, but out of all the places to eat that we had to choose from, the girls insisted we eat at Skyline! We all had a great time and will have to make this an annual event! Maybe next year I can talk them into upgrading the dinner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment