Bj's 2nd grade class is learning to write letters. They had an assignment to write a letter to Santa. The basic form they were given was 1. Tell Santa about me, 2. Tell Santa about the presents, 3. Tell Santa why I deserve the presents, 4. Ask questions. Here is what he wrote:
Dear Santa,
I am getting almost all my work done at school. My pills are helping me and I am getting used to them now. I am funny.
There are many things I would like for Christmas. Will you please bring me a new puppy just like Jax? I hope I get a real bebee Gun. Please give me a cellphone. These are the things I really want.
This is why I deserve some presents. I got almost all my work done at school. I have been good almost all year. I have also been healthy almost all year. I hope to see some presents under the tree for me.
Is Rudolph your favorite reindeer and does he really lead your sleigh? How many reindeer do you have? What time do you give kids toys?
Merry Christmas
Love,
Bj
Friday, December 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment