We had a wonderful Christmas this year. We were lucky enough that Ben's off days fell so that we could enjoy Christmas with my parents this year in Indy. Santa remembered almost all the gifts (whoops) and ended up forgetting a gift for the ONE child that actually believes in him! Since we only give one gift from Ben and I and 3 from Santa (representing the 3 gifts from the Wisemen) it made a difference. Thankfully I was able to wrap one of his stocking stuffers so he never knew the difference. D's birthday is a few days after Christmas so I just threw it into that pile! I will post the Christmas gift I got this year in a minute (-:
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Christmas 2009
We had a wonderful Christmas this year. We were lucky enough that Ben's off days fell so that we could enjoy Christmas with my parents this year in Indy. Santa remembered almost all the gifts (whoops) and ended up forgetting a gift for the ONE child that actually believes in him! Since we only give one gift from Ben and I and 3 from Santa (representing the 3 gifts from the Wisemen) it made a difference. Thankfully I was able to wrap one of his stocking stuffers so he never knew the difference. D's birthday is a few days after Christmas so I just threw it into that pile! I will post the Christmas gift I got this year in a minute (-:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment